- Students should affix their photograph and write the required information duly signed by their parents, in the space provided in the almanac.
- Every student will wear an Identity Card.
- Every student should carry his/her almanac to school every day.
Students are expected to respect all property. This includes respect for school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls be in any way damage things belongs to others. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the Class Teacher or to the Principal/Headmistress. Any damage done will be made good by the one who causes it. No shouting or whistling is allowed in the school premises.
- Change of classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in orderly manner.
- Students are advised to keep their classroom, school building and campus as clean as possible, and throw leftovers into the dustbin provided.
- If any child is found damaging the school property, for instance dirtying the walls of the classroom, corridors and damaging the belongings of other, he/she will be detained after the school hours to mend the damage done.
- Students are informed to follow the bus safety rules while travelling on the bus.
- All the students should enter the school in a queue and after the school gets over also the students should get into the bus in a queue.
Leave of Absence:Students who have been sick for more than 5 days will have to submit a medical certificate from their doctor on-rejoining the school.
All students will attend school on the opening day after each vacations. Those students who failed to attend the class on account of any illness must submit a medical certificate.
AbsenceIt is compulsory for the students to have minimum 80% of attendance.
All students, returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor's fitness certificate permitting him/her to join the school.
Students suffering from the following disease must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
a) Chicken Pox - Till complete falling of the scabs.
b) Cholera - Till the child has completely recovered.
c) Measles - Two weeks after the rash disappears.
d) Mumps - Till the swelling has completely gone.
e) Whooping cough - six weeks
f) Jaundice - Six weeks
Repeated absence or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days and more than three days immediately after a vacation renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls without any notice. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of a fresh admission.
A student remaining absent in Remedial Classes but turning up for the regular class will be marked absent for the entire day.
Student absent for less than 3 days must submit leave record in the almanac dully signed by the parent/guardian. Failing this, the student shall not be allowed to attend the school.
School UniformAll the students must wear the uniform on all school days and whenever/wherever representing the school.
All students must wear their House T-shirt and sports shoes during sports.
Students must wear Activity dress on the day mentioned in the diary.
Students of all classes are to wear their House T-Shirts and sports shoes during sporting events and games periods.
Students necessarily have wear specified black shoes properly cleaned and polished.
Student not wearing proper uniform shall be debarred from attending classess.
Fee RulesTuition & Bus fees are to be paid by 10th of every month.
Fee Receipt is to be filled up in quadruplicate.
Tution and bus fees to be paid by check must be paid by 5th of every month.